Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Basics



So I finished the last semester of my Undergrad studies in December of 2008 and the What Next? part of my life is currently "under construction." I only have the month ahead of me planned and I'm taking it in strides. Expect to hear me say "I don't know," to almost any question pertaining to my future as it is my new favorite sentence. Since I'm on a roll with the usage of quotation marks today let's throw in a "Please be patient," as Caltrans would say to most Marinites who expected Hwy.101 to be done a month ago (btw apparently you guys are gonna be waiting until April).

Anyways, I started 2009 running off to one of my favorite cities: NYC. After a week of relentless debauchery on my part (I mean c'mon...not since I was in diapers have I been able to run around with no intention of doing anything but keep myself entertained), I flew my butt to the southern hemisphere on this side of the ocean and landed in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Being slightly lethargic thanks to this oppressive humidity, sitting and writing more than two emails a day was a little more than I could handle. SOOO with this blog I can bring everybody whom I hold close (or close enough) to my dear heart together for story time.

Well, I hope this isn't boring, possibly funny at times, and keeps somewhat of your interest...

Hasta Manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment